• Families in Transition

    Who to Contact for Help

    If your family provides foster care, is homeless, or if you would like more information about services available under the McKinney-Vento act, please contact the Social/Behavioral Counselor on your child’s campus.  We are here to help!  Click to view our Department Directory.

    Help a child stay in school.

Dallas County Homeless Resources

Tarrant Count Homeless Resources