The Uplift App
The Uplift Mobile Parent App is beneficial for all of our parents in the network, especially during remote learning with the new grading policy.
Parents can access:
- Grades, Attendance and Student info (PowerSchool)
- Calendar (campus website)
- Messages (sent through Parentlink)
- Social Media posts (Twitter and Facebook)
Download Uplift Education's free mobile app for your iPhone or Android smart phone. Click either the Google Play button or the iTunes button below to download the app. For Windows phones, see the instructions at the bottom of the page.
- After downloading the app or going to the mobile site, you will need your username and password. (search for an e-mail from "Blackboard" for your username and password)
- Once downloaded swipe over and choose the "Student Info" icon
- Log in with your e-mailed username and password
- You will be prompted to set your alert preferences
View information for setup and how to use the app.
If you have any questions please contact your school.